As a B2B Growth Marketer, you contribute to success by generating relevant leads in the interior design world. You do this based on matching personas and a bulging AARRR funnel. Testing, learning and scaling is in your DNA.
In addition to lead generation and content marketing, you’ll proactively strengthen our reputation as a thought leader in innovation in the furniture industry.
You feel the freedom to experiment and share your learnings. In addition, you are a team player who brings value and spar with our CCO to realize successes for our partners as a team. We like to celebrate this together.
Decodata works according to Amazon’s “working backwards” methodologies which creates clarity for the entire team. We draft a press release (PR FAQ) that is validated with the market, our customers and our team. We only build things that really matter. This way of working drives innovation week after week and keeps us extremely agile to stay focused on the next milestone.
You will bring the following:
- Previously worked in a (B2B) SaaS startup as a growth marketer (or similar role).
- Experience using tools such as Sales Navigator, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Clarity and Pitch to smartly gather insights and generate more leads.
- Identify, reach and track leads and keep track of all contact moments.
- Experience working in a team environment, positively contributing to the innovative and enthusiastic startup mindset.
- Strong personality eager to learn and based on feedback give and take a good view of self and environment.
- Perfect Dutch and English in word and writing.
- Experience with content creation and/or creative writing.
- Pre: a background in furniture and/or online retail.
What can you expect from us?
- We understand that the balance between home and work is essential; how this balance should be for you is up to you.
- A four-day work week is negotiable.
- You will have the opportunity to grow our company into a full-fledged leader in this new and exciting niche as the market grows rapidly.
- A competitive salary and opportunity for bonuses for specific milestones.
- Our company, investors and advisory board has a healthy gender balance.
- As a start-up, we get things done as a team, working together is key.
We are a dynamic, enthusiastic and inclusive B2B SaaS startup. A good team spirit and creating happy customers with a cool product is most important to us.
At Decodata, we know like no other how the world of interior products runs. From our own experience, we know how challenging, time-consuming and frustrating processing product specifications can be. For both existing and new interior collections. This is why we have developed a solution that automates the vast majority of manual work and adds smart enrichments. This gives room for more creativity and we are happy to contribute to that. Decodata is therefore the first SaaS solution for structuring, converting and enriching interior data. We call this: Disrupt by creating structure.
Do you have any questions? Or are you so sure this job suits you perfectly and would you like to apply immediately? Contact us by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org](), attach your resume and cover letter to this email. Would you like to tune in first? Contact Natasja from HR at 06-49423220 or email@example.com.