Data Entry Project Manager
Overview is everything. We receive many files from various sources. We have a rapidly growing team of annotation specialists. In addition, our technology changes every day. To make sure everyone is on the same page and working on the right data and technology, we need you! You will guide and coach the team. You are not only a good coach, but also oversee our data flows. You do this by validating each step of the data for efficiency and you check that the data we offer our customers is complete and reliable. So you are not only people-oriented but also content-oriented (but not originally an ICT person). You get the chance to learn a lot and be part of the first digital data hub in the interior design world! Sounds exciting, right? Believe us, it is.
Our company works according to Amazon’s “working backwards” methodology which creates clarity for the whole team. We only build things that really matter. This way of working drives innovation week after week and keeps us extremely agile to stay focused.
You will bring the following:
- You’ll coach the data team and achieve team goals together.
- You liaise closely with our customers for all data related queries.
- You identify improvements in data quality.
- You proactively come up with improvement suggestions in general and platform improvements in particular.
- You are meticulous and verify super accurately the data we send to our partners.
- You have a talent for planning and organizing.
- Affinity with data and technology is a plus 🙂
- HBO / bachelor working and thinking level.
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus and English is our internal working language.
What can you expect from us?
- We understand that the balance between home and work is essential. You decide how this balance works best for you.
- A four-day work week is also possible.
- You will have the opportunity to grow our company into a full-fledged leader in this new and dynamic niche.
- A competitive starting salary and resources to develop yourself.
- Our company, investors and advisory board have a healthy gender balance.
- We all work hybrid. We value a good balance between working from home and having fun in the office. Did I mention a foosball table and get-togethers?
- As a start-up, we get things done as a team, working together is key.
At Decodata, we understand like no other how the world of interior products works. From our own experience, we know how challenging, time-consuming and frustrating processing product specifications can be. For both existing and new interior collections. That is why we have developed a solution that automates the vast majority of manual work and adds smart enrichments. This gives room for more creativity. Decodata is the first B2B SaaS solution that structures, converts and enriches interior data. Our mission: Disrupt by creating structure.
Do you have any questions? Or are you so sure this job is a perfect fit for you and want to apply right away? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your resume and cover letter to this email. Would you like to tune in first? Contact Natasja from HR at 06-49423220 or email@example.com.
Back to vacancies.