Customer Success Manager
Decodata is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager. You know all our partners well and contribute proactively to make them happy with our services. You are energized to be the spider in the web between the partner and our development and import colleagues to create maximum value. You make partner onboarding a party and help them get familiar with our SaaS platform. You also answer questions, monitor the quality of our services (and data) and initiate actions to improve processes. Should this lead to upsell opportunities, you bring these to the table in a successful way.
Our company works according to Amazon’s “working backwards” methodologies which creates clarity for the entire team. We draft a press release (PR FAQ) that is validated with the market, our customers and our team. We only build things that really matter. This way of working drives innovation week after week and keeps us extremely agile to stay focused on the next milestone. In this, you have an important role in being the voice of the customer and proactively bringing in improvement suggestions.
You will bring the following with you:
- Onboarding new customers and prospects.
- You will be the first contact for our customers with regular check-ins.
- Answering all support related questions.
- Identify and report on improvements to the platform.
- Busy with ways to improve the onboarding flow and make it more scalable.
- Monitor data quality and ensure timely and proper delivery of branded data for customers (by data importers).
- Identify upsell opportunities.
- Keeping our user guide up to date.
- Inspire clients on new functionality (e.g. Webinars, etc).
- Pre: experience with setting up and filling a webshop.
- Pre: affinity with the interior design industry.
What can you expect from us?
- We understand that the balance between home and work is essential, how this balance should be for you is up to you.
- A four-day work week is negotiable.
- You will have the opportunity to grow our company into a full-fledged leader in this new and exciting niche as the market grows rapidly.
- A competitive starting salary and plenty of room to develop yourself.
- Our company, investors and advisory board has a healthy gender balance.
- As a start-up we get things done as a team, collaboration is key.
About us and our solution
We like to keep it efficient and fast! Our tech stack runs entirely on Amazon Web Services. That’s why we work with a number of tools, not all of which you need to know right now. In any case, you’re not afraid to learn how to use new tools.
At Decodata, we understand like no other how the world of interior products works. From our own experience, we know how challenging, time-consuming and frustrating processing product specifications can be for both existing and new interior design collections. Therefore, we have developed a solution that automates the vast majority of manual work and adds smart enrichments. This gives room for more creativity. Decodata is the first B2B SaaS solution that structures, converts and enriches interior data. Our mission: Disrupt by creating structure.
Do you have any questions? Or are you so sure this job is a perfect fit for you and want to apply right away? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your resume and cover letter to this email. Want to call first or have a question? Contact Natasja from HR at 06-49423220 or email@example.com.
Back to vacancies.