Your mission is to improve data flows. You do this by processing interior product data in our Data Lake with smart technology. As Data & Quality Assistant, you'll work closely with our software engineers and data team. You will write and improve imports giving our customers access to complete and reliable data.
This position is interesting as a permanent job and also as a side job for students. As a student you can orient yourself to a future job in an innovative technology company. If you stay with us after your studies, you can develop further as a software engineer. Either way, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and be part of the first digital data hub in the interior world! Sounds exciting, right? It is.
You bring the following:
- You have a minimum of HBO / bachelor working and thinking level.
- You are meticulous and equipped with a logical mindset.
- A set and forget mentality. Let's automate as much as possible.
- Curious about new technologies.
- You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- Basic knowledge of Python is fine or you have the ability to pick up the language quickly.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing English.
- Our working language is English. Non-Dutch speakers are welcome as well.
What can you expect from us?
- You will work closely with our software engineer.
- Our company, investors and advisory board have a healthy gender balance.
- A good balance between working from home and having fun at the office. Did I mention a foosball table and get-togethers?
- You'll learn all about AWS and how we use their services for data QA.
- This is a position for at least 24 to maximum 40 hours per week.
About us and our solution
We like to keep it efficient and fast! Our tech stack runs entirely on Amazon Web Services. Therefore, we work with a number of tools, not all of which you need to know right now. In any case, you're not afraid to learn how to use new tools.
At Decodata, we understand like no other how the world of interior products works. From our own experience, we know how challenging, time-consuming and frustrating processing product specifications can be for both existing and new interior design collections. Therefore, we have developed a solution that automates the vast majority of manual work and adds smart enrichments. This gives room for more creativity. Decodata is the first B2B SaaS solution that structures, converts and enriches interior data. Our mission: Disrupt by creating structure.
Press the 'solliciteer nu' button or contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, attach your resume and cover letter to this email. Want to call first or have a question? Contact Natasja from HR at 06-49423220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.